Thursday, September 02, 2010

Not Being Left Behind At A Random Rest Stop In Ohio Sucks.

The "I'm-Not-At-Nationals" pity party guest list gets longer with every passing day. Sure, we have NER G-Fabbers that are MIA, but when more NER people and affiliates can't go, and then the competition bails...wtf.

Going and not driving would suck. But not being there sucks too. I think I'd rather have taken the chance of being left in western Ohio again.
Tamahome is home with me this year. He's sad too. He wanted to drive out in the back seat of the mighty Armada, sleeping under the Dragon Blanket. We were prepared to take Lincoln with a raging and giant Panda storm.


We even washed the car to show off its true Pandaness. So I missed a few (hundred) spots....
Oh well :(

At least I can tell everyone heading out that I really, really hope they do well. Bring back some hardware and have fun.

No comments: