Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Damn my restrictive exhaust. I can't wait to run a new downpipe without the cat, and with the Greddy DD exhaust on there. Although, for the next 1000 or so miles I'll probably appreciate street legal decibels. Bristol Dyno's new shop is nice, but full of DSM's. So much more room than the old shop, and now there's actual tools and stuff around in case of an emergency. Anyways, I did some tuning, and found out my AEM A/F gauge is slightly off. I'm not sure if that's just because of the location or something, though (downpipe vs tailpipe). Here's the results of an hour long dyno session:

My boost is trailing off more than it should be, and it's most likely due to the inefficiency in the exhaust and possible intercooler. I'll have to remedy that later on. I also got a bit of high RPM sputter, which was probably spark plugs. The electrical system is gonna need to be revamped later on, but I'll wait untill I have a good enough fuel system to even bother screwing with before I tackle that.

-PJ

No comments: