Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tripping Home

OTW back and it's nothing but fail city for the team. Quag's car is showing its age with a weak bladder, pissing oil intermittently. Mike's truck has been showing electrical issues on his way to Michigan. The Sentra... well it's fine. FINE I TELL YOU. Chris is returning home from his "family reunion". Yay driving. Yay highways. Yaaay.

BTW Scott Thursby is a fucking maniac. Rock on you red lighting blue light 153mph on our lazerjammingsignalssettostun DS Pro Solo winnar. If the dime wasn't complaining about how it used to drive uphill both ways to the body shop to do its own oil change not like the kids these days having all their stuff done by the confusing mangled web of tubes called the internet.... we'd probably attempt to keep up with you. I hope you're jamming as well... cause we're picking up "the man" on scan.

-Pii Jaee

1 comment:

Scott said...

plenty of police, but none got the barny wagon! I raced a Grand National from 80-130... American Muscle aint got shit on me!
Btw, did you see when I did the ricer fly-by on you guys and then flipped the finger I almost ran off the road? Ohh the fun!
BTW, BTW.... after passing you guys I got on 287, missed my exit and had to travel an addition 30 miles south before I could turn around!!! damn you NY State, Damn you to hell!!!