Saturday, July 21, 2007

Fingah Laikes PRO (Day ONE)

We raced. Yada yada. I drove something awful. It's Coor's Light Time, baby.

Captain Alex Shipkov leads DSP, followed by Mike My Fucking Nickname For Him Isn't Fucking Good ENough. White boy Dave Whitey somehow reached deep into his ass and found 3rd. I'm last because I sucked. And I can't defend it. QUag is a fucking douche and also sucked, and can't defend it. Fucking Datsun might run fine if it was a real car. WTB 50 MORE HP. kthx.

Scott THursby is leading DS due to his highly illegal lack of rear headrests, and is thankful the afternoon was slower than morning, and also slow enough to not realize his car is highly illegal.
Keith forgot swaybar mounts so he and Nate are not winning. I think they're getting beat by a girl.
Chang is winning HS. I'm sure his pack of women are having his monies made. Rob is sleeping at the light and almost pulling Dave-like R/T's.

Currently, a bunch of us are fucking around outside our ghetto hotel room. Dave is convinced a horror movie was filmed here. It's ghetto. The neighbors are almost louder than we are. Fucking Geneva ROCKS. Bar life is like some kid on a laptop playing shit off of his iTunes. Yay. It got quiet. I think they're on to me. This fucking blog. It will rule you all.

No pics yet cause Chris isn't here. Apparently his "family" is more important.

-PJ

No comments: