Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tire Lifting Monster Car Fire Sauce: HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED

Mission One: Spit Flames
We had the 2step backfiring like a fat guy that just ate an incredibly well hung baby. Fire = cool. Cool = 8psi of boost at 2300 rpm. The result? TOO MUCH POWER. Wheelspin city, population: us.

Mission Two: Massive Wheel Lifting Grip
We tuned in the shocks a bit, and ended up getting the car well balanced. 16psi of force fed turbocharged fury? NO PROBLEM. Doing so while in a turn? BAD NEWS BEARS. More wheelspin city, and we just moved in downtown.

Anyways, Dave started off by hitting cones left and right (and up but not down). I took the first seat for the 2nd heat and ended up keeping 2nd place, trailing the Chris Travis by a lot. Dave ended up clean in the afternoon and passed me by .114, and Janusz is behind me by .4 (I think).

In other classes:
DSP: Chris and Mike are also in the Failtown bound boat, trailing Alex's car with Eric Campbell the ITR convert leading by lots (last I knew).
FSP: Quag is in 4th (I think?). Neil trails 1st.
DS: Scott's raindance fails and he drops from .8 lead in 1st to about .1 behind in 2nd. Chang and Matt continue to struggle. Chris thinks they need shock therapy. I'd agree.
SM2: Paul drops from 2nd to 3rd, but is pulling the fast raw times. Mike Condict went from conical habit to cleaning out high 50's, giving him the .3 lead over paul (but behind Fineberg by lots).
STX: Scott's friend is in 2nd. I have no idea how or why as Scott has not given me an update on his friend. What kind of friend is that?

Finally, I love food. Seriously. It's so good. 'Bout to get some right now. Finger Fucking Lakes... mmm mmm good.

-PJ

1 comment:

Wiley said...

Drive Faster!!