Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tour update, like you still care...

But I wanted to get the vids up anyway.  I would have done so sooner, but karma got me and has given me boiling coolant problems for the last few days.  I'm sitting here waiting for the Honda to cool before throwing some more parts at her.  Anyone interested in changing a headgasket on a Civic?

Sunday was at least dry.  Panda had a few issues, the 510 got faster, and I seriously cooked some tires.  Katie was the only one to trophy, taking second in STXL and showed us all up.  And onto the vids:

Pauls 2nd run:


 Dave's second run:


My second run:


And yeah, I suck at HTML.  I copied the tag right from photobucket, and it just wasn't working.  I'll edit it later when I'm done with the damn car...

- Scott

Edit:
PJ is my daddy.

1 comment:

dave said...

Good lord that short 2nd gear was killing you Scott! Hope the green machine is doin alright.
"oh fk!"