Saturday, June 21, 2008

Got Crabs?

Day 1:
SM:
Chris Travis leads by .122. Competition is tight. 3rd place trails me (in 2nd) by 0.023. Fucking all-wheel-drive puts a half second on me by 60'. Time to start looking into launch control for the 240. Dave overdrove all day and is in 4th, behind me by .15'ish. It's reeaaal close. If it's dry tomorrow, things will be interesting.

DSP:
Mike leads by cleaning up his runs. No clue how the rest follows, but I think Alex is in 2nd.

FSP:
Quag improved by 2.7 seconds going into the afternoon. His position in 3rd did not change as a result.

DS:
I just can't watch it. It's too gruesome. I need a 40 to pour. Perhaps into Dave, which might help him drive tomorrow.


Other than that, it was hot. I'm exhausted. I like showers.

-PJ
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you.

No comments: