Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Feelings Again!!!

Chris: some times as you get older you'll notice having some new feelings
me: in my pants?
Chris: sure
me: about cars?
Chris: um, yes?


So yeah, we took the NeoPandaS14 out for some fun in the rain and sun on Sunday! New suspension all aligned and everything:


The car was on rails. Literally. It went faster than a non-turbocharged 240sx should ever go. I'm wondering if I can get the car aligned like this without heim jointed control arms.... because with some engine work and tweaking this thing would be AWESOME in DSP. Just thinking about how well the car handled makes me feel stupid funny, like I just thought something naughty but I'm not really sure what it is but I daze out and get some silly grin on my face and stare off into nothingness with the epiphany of a handling god.

Yes.

Anyways, congrats to me, Mike, and Wiley! G-Fab season champions for NER in SM, DSP, and FSP!!! YAAAY! Next year we will sweep the region of all classes G-Fab touches. Yes. Beware the wrath of zipties and duct tape and spot welded fender flares.

-PJ
I feel so dreamy.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I wish I had that funny feeling about my car instead of wanting to push it off a cliff. Congrats to the champs; we'll get the G-Fab sweep next season.