Thursday, March 29, 2007


Since I dont have a professional camera crew when working on my car my posts lack cool action shots :-p

After being a bum for a couple weeks, (see my hatred of cold weather) Datsun is back under construction. The rear control arms are rebuilt and ready to be bolted on w/some nice eibach springs and koni's to go with them. The front struts are cut and just need some finishing grinding to be done. The cutting was quite interesting when the grinding wheel broke off my air tool and flew into my shoulder and ripped my shirt. Hit me 5 inches from my face. I am slowly getting the feeling Datsun doesn't like me much. Hopefully tomorrow I can drop the struts off to be welded so I can put the GC's on. Very shortly the car will be on 4 wheels for the first time since I bought it back in September :-) I will try to get pics this weekend when everything goes back on the beast. I can't wait for my drive-happy pleasures!

No comments: